Have you ever bought a car without test driving it? Of course not (if you said yes, I bet buyer’s remorse set in shortly afterwards). So why spend thousands of dollars buying IT and /or audiovisual equipment without seeing if it suits your business needs first?
Business Benefits of Renting
For short-term equipment needs, renting IT and audiovisual equipment is the favoured alternative to a complete purchase.Renting is faster, simpler and, believe it or not, more cost-effective.
Don’t believe it? Large and small companies alike can be restricted by available cash flow and budgets. Plus, audiovisual & IT equipment is costly to buy, requires extra storage and maintenance,
accountants have to manage and depreciate the assets and of course this type of equipment can get obsolete very quickly. All these costs add up.
However, rent your technology needs from Hire Intelligence and the cost covers delivery, set up, technical support throughout and collection at the end.
The Latest Technology
Renting equipment enables you to use the most up-to-date brands and models, improving your overall event or business meeting.
Hire Intelligence Australia and New Zealand has clients worldwide who keep coming back thanks to our proven ability to deliver their entire AV & IT equipment hire needs quickly and efficiently.
Hire Intelligence’s competitive advantages include:
- Excellent customer service from skilled consultants
- Competitive pricing with no hidden costs
- The best and most up-to-date brands and models, fully serviced before each rental
- Available products when you need them
- Extra fast delivery and onsite service and installation
- All PCs and laptops are equipped with the latest anti-virus software
- International coverage
Why Rent Your IT and AV Equipment?
There are many occasions when renting your AV & IT technology needs might be the better option – we know because we have already helped businesses in all these areas:
- Major sporting events
- Stock takes
- Sales presentations
- Facilities for temporary staff
- Setting up a new business or office
- Conferences and conventions.