At Hire Intelligence, we provide IT Rental and audio visual equipment hire Perth to help businesses achieve their goals without a substantial capital outlay. Whether you want to put on a training session and need dozens of tablets for the attendees, or are looking for large touchscreen displays to promote interaction at an upcoming exhibition or event, we have the quality equipment you need.
Our audio-visual hire Perth options are extensive in terms of the variety of equipment available and the quantity of each product, with events requiring 100s of tablets, laptops or desktop computers easily catered for. We also have AV hire options that include virtual reality technology, video walls, giant iTabs, LED/LCD displays, projectors and presentation aids, audio systems and accessories for use at one-off events like exhibitions, conferences and presentations.
All of our Perth audio visual hire equipment is available for short-term and long-term rental, with rent-to-buy and lease options available. So, whether you need it for a day or a year, we’re the AV hire specialists in Perth to turn to.
Where to find tech & AV hire in Perth
Hire Intelligence Perth
2/110 Jersey Street
Jolimont, WA, 6014
- Competitive Rates
- 1 Day – 24 Month Rental
- Personal customer service and support
- Response within 20 minutes (in business hours)
- Monday: 08:00am – 18:00pm
- Tuesday: 08:00am – 18:00pm
- Wednesday: 08:00am – 18:00pm
- Thursday: 08:00am – 18:00pm
- Friday: 08:00am – 18:00pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Call us now: 08 9284 1166
What do our AV hire Perth services include?
Our audio visual hire service in Perth includes:
- The latest tech from leading brands like HP, Apple, Samsung, Lenovo, Polycom and more
- The widest range of equipment
- Rental deals to suit you
- Delivery and collection of your tech
- Installation and configuration at your office or venue
- Ongoing assistance and support throughout your rental
- Rent one item or 100s
- Cheap deals on ex-rental equipment
- Your choice of Microsoft software preloaded on any computer equipment
Our Perth team
What sets us apart is the experience and level of training our staff receive. We have an excellent understanding of all things tech and are happy to provide any pre-hire advice you need. We deliver the tech to your workplace or venue and make sure it’s installed, configured and ready to go before we leave. We also respond quickly to any queries or problems you might have.
Perth case study
The Western Australian Electoral Commission (WAEC) chose Hire intelligence Perth as their IT partner during their 2008 election. We pre-imaged and rolled out 90 laptops, 249 desktop/monitors & 60 dual print network printers (each with 3 trays) across the state for a 6 week period. The efficiency of the Hire Intelligence team meant that we were then used for the WAEC Daylight Savings Referendum and the 2013 & 2017 state elections.