HT-ITALIA Single and Three Phase Power Quality Analyser
The HT-ITALIA Single and Three Phase Power Quality Analyser available for rental from Hire Intelligence is an extremely capable but easy to use power quality and energy analyzer suitable for use on both single and three phase power systems up to 3000 Amps and 1000 Volts.
Ease of operation is a key feature of the HT-ITALIA Single and Three Phase Power Quality Analyser. Control is via the large integrated colour touch screen and basic controls on the front of the device, allowing the user to rapidly start analysis once the included current rings and voltage clamps are in place on the system to be monitored. An on-screen help system is available every step of the way to ensure correct setup.
The HT-ITALIA Single and Three Phase Power Quality Analyser offers the recording of up to 251 simultaneously selectable parameters and a record time of up to 90 days utilising the internal memory of the device. Longer durations can be catered for using Compact Flash removable storage devices.
Hire Intelligence provides the HT-ITALIA Single and Three Phase Power Quality Analyser for rent with software that allows for direct analysis of the output files or export to third party applications such as Microsoft Excel.
Deploy thousands of devices Australia-wide, in 48 hours.
Whether it’s a rapid deployment or a completely tailored solution, we have the stock, experience and expertise to get your next project across the line.Get a Quote
Pre-configured devices, tailored to meet your needs
Flexible & efficient delivery options
Nationwide set-up with ongoing tech support
Devices serviced or replaced in less than 24 hours
- Model: HT-ITALIA Single and Three Phase Power Quality Analyser
- Voltage Measurement: TRMS P-N, P-P, P-PE voltage measures (5 inputs)
- Current Measurement: TRMS current on phases and neutral (4inputs)
- Test Functions: 1. Active, reactive and apparent powers measures
- 2. Active, reactive and apparent energies measures
- 3. Power factors measure
- 4. Frequency measure
- 5. Up to 251 selected parameters at the same time
- 6. Integrated period selectable from 1s to 60min
- 7. Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component
- 8. Voltage anomalies (sags, swells) with 10ms resolution
- 9. Numerical and graphical (waveforms) visualization
- 10. Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis
- 11. Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents
- 12. Voltage unbalance
- Display: Colour LCD Touch Screen
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 180x240x70mm x 1.1Kg
- Options: Quick release current clamps, Compact Flash Media
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we’ll get back to you.
Hire Intelligence is a
Business to Business provider.
If you are an individual/student or a sole trader operating for less than 12 months we are unable to rent to you.