Epson Perfection V800 Photo Film Scanner
When it comes to flatbed scanning of any type, the Epson Perfection V800 Photo Film Scanner excels but where it really shines is it’s ability to scan film negatives, slides and photos and in this regard it will suit those looking to rent a scanner to digitise any popular type of film negative or slide.
Optical resolution is a rediculously high 6400dpi allowing for the sharpest possible scans from even the smallest film media. From there the included image improvement software performs such functions as Grain Reduction, Dust Removal, Colour Fix, Backlight correction, Colour Correction and Noise Reduction. The end result of the process being exceptional digital copies of the negative media.
The Epson Perfection V800 Photo Film Scanner also performs well as a flatbed scanner where the same 6400dpi scan resolution makes it suitable for practically any rental application where high quality output is essential. The same image processing can be applied to flatbed scans so the Epson Perfection V800 Photo Film Scanner will suit those hire customers looking to scan documents and photos alike.
The Epson Perfection V800 Photo Film Scanner is provided for rent with all required software and film/slide retention trays. Driver sotware supports all modern Windows and Macintosh OS10 operating systems.
- Model: Epson Perfection V800 Photo Film Scanner
- Feed Options: 500 Sheet Continuous Auto-Feed (Up to A3)
- Media Size: Up to 216x297mm
- Media Type: Various Film Negative/Slide, Document and Transperancy up to A4 size
- Speed: Up to 6 sec/page (Preview mode), 15 sec/page (Best mode)
- Connectivity: USB2
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 308x152x503mm x 6.6KG
- Resolution: 6400DPI Optical
- Features: Film/Slide Adapter Plates, Image Enhancement Software
- Options: None
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we’ll get back to you.
Hire Intelligence is a Business to Business provider only.
If you are an individual/student or a sole trader operating for less than 12 months we are unable to rent to you.