HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower Desktop
The HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower Desktop offers expandability beyond wha’t possible in a Small Form Factor (SFF) or All In One (AIO) desktop computer offering. Suited to rental applications that call for higher than average performance, the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower Desktop utilises a powerful 6th generation Intel Core i7 Quad Core CPU, is supplied with 32GB RAM as standard (Upgradeable to 64GB) and includes a 256GB Solid State Drive for storage.
From there, the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower Desktop can be supplied with any number of video adapter options for those applications where the integrated Intel HD 530 will not get the job done. Nvidia GeForce and Quadro cards are available as well as AMD Firepro and Radeon options. Also available to rent are specialist video adapters such as those from Eizo, that are optimised for medical or healthcare applications.
Like all desktop, notebook and tablet computer rental options from Hire Intelligence, the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower Desktop is available with your choice of Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8.1 Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise. Also available for hire are software packages such as Microsofts Office suite.
Hire Intelligence can also supply the HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Tower Desktop with a customised software installation deployed across any number of systems.
- Model: HP EliteDesk 800 G2 Desktop
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz Quad Core
- RAM: 32GB 2133MHz DDR4 SDRAM (Max. 64GB)
- Storage: 256GB SATA Solid State Drive, Optional extra HDD's and SSD's available
- Graphics: Intel HD 510 Graphics, Optional Nvidia, AMD & PCIe x16 Cards available
- Display: 20" LCD Monitor included as Standard
- Ethernet: Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Adapter (Intel)
- Wireless: Optional via PCIe Expansion Card or USB Wifi Adapter
- Optical Drive: DVD-RW
- Expansion Ports: 2 x PCIe x16v3, 2 x PCIe x1
- Connectivity: 8 x USB3, 2 x USB2, 2 x Displayport, VGA, Headphone/Mic, RS-232 Serial
Items that go with this product
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we’ll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now