Are You Ready For CeBIT Australia 2016?Posted by
CeBIT Australia is the foremost business technology event in the Asia-Pacific region. From 2-4 May exhibitors will be showcasing (and talking about!) the latest innovation and technology.
Hire Intelligence has a huge range of tablets, desktops, laptops, large screen displays and video walls to assist you in making your stand pop.
We have delivered, and installed all manner of equipment to both the organiser and a variety of exhibitors at CeBIT over the years, whether at the original Sydney Convention Centre or at its new Olympic Park venue this coming May.
We’d like to help you, the exhibitor, by providing a checklist so you can make sure that you are well prepared, and so that you can be assured of a return on your investment at the event through generating sales leads, demonstrating your products and services effectively, marketing and advertising your business and brand, meeting technology experts and learning all about the latest technology.
Here’s our checklist for CeBIT Australia:
- CeBIT-Ticket – Receive and register online
- Check out the program and decide what you will be doing each day
- Subscribe to receive the CEBIT 365 newsletter
- Read all about marketing and technology in their blog
- Join a variety of networking events
- Check out all the speakers
- Have a look at last year’s photos
- Check that all your tools, gadgets, computers, smartphones, and laptops work on the day and are updated with the latest tools and technology (which of course we can help you with!)
- Bring plenty of water
- Bring chargers
- Provide snacks &/or promotional gifts for your visitors
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Connect with people visiting your stand, ask questions, and answer questions
- Ensure that there are enough people that know your products & services at your stand at all times
- Make sure that each person knows exactly where everything is and has a program of the events of the day
- Meet speakers, presenters, and other business owners – take time to visit other stands, pass on information, and network!
There is also great 10-point show survival guide from CeBIT which we will share on our LinkedIn page.
See you at CeBIT on the 2nd May at Sydney Olympic Park