Phonic AM-85 Audio Mixer
The Phonic AM-85 Audio Mixer offers professional grade audio mixing functions on a small scale with 6 channels made up of 2 x Mic level mono inputs and 2 x Stereo inputs along with various controls for each channel. It will suit rental applications looking to mix inputs from up to two microphones and audio sources such as iPod, notebook computer etc for mixed output via a suitable speaker system.
Each mono channel on the Phonic AM-85 Audio Mixer features High, Mid and Low frequency Boost/Attenuation controls, Gain control, Pan (L-R) and Level (Volume) control. Stereo channels feature Balance (L-R) and Level (Volume Controls). Mono inputs are Mic Level XLR or Line Level TRS.
Output is via Left and Right TS connector, suitable for passing to an amplifier or powered speaker system. Additional outputs are also provided via the Auxilliary controls and a line level, RCA output for recording purposes.
Hire Intelligence can provide the Phonic AM-85 Audio Mixer for rent along with any of our powered speaker or passive speaker/amplifier systems.
- Model: Phonic AM-85 Audio Mixer
- Input Channels: 2 x Mono (XLR Mic, TRS Line), 2 x Stereo (TRS)
- Output: Left and Right (L-R) XLR or TRS, Aux Out 1-2 (TRS)
- Input Controls: Mono: Gain, High, Mid and Low Freq. Boost/Attenuation, Pan, Level (Volume), Stereo: Balance, Level (Volume)
- Output Controls: Main Level (Master Volume)
- Features: Selectable Phantom Power
- Options: None
Items that go with this product
Can't find the product you need?Tell us what Technology Hardware you need and we’ll get back to you.
Chat with us now
Give live support by starting a conversation here.Chat now